In order to strengthen the connection among Vietnamese partnerships in implementation of Erasmus+ projects and in response to the International Erasmus Day 2020 , Ho Chi Minh City University of Natural Resources and Environment will host the seminar with the topic “Building the network among Vietnamese partnerships in implementation of Erasmus+ funded projects” .
The purpose of the seminar:
– To strengthen the connection between partnerships throughout the country.
– To exchange and share experience, results and effectiveness of the project bring to partnerships and the society as well as through the international communication .
– Building partnership networks for sharing experience and results.
The content of the seminart:
– To exchange and share experience and results of the projects
– The process of Implementation, ability to connect partner countries
– The effectiveness of the project
– Proposing future linkage and cooperation directions
Time, form and place:
– Time: 7:30 – 12:00 on October 16, 2020.
– Forms of seminar: (i) Online for participants who are unable to travel and (ii) live for those who can manage to come to the HCMUNRE.
– Venue: Ho Chi Minh City University of Natural Resources and Environment
University, institutes in the country in implementation of Erasmus funded projects
In order for the seminar to be thoughtfully prepared, please fill out the Registration form and return to us no later than 17:00 October 12, 2020 through the email address email@example.com.