The INTENSE project management structure guarantees an efficient and well-balanced decision style, where all of the subunits contribute to the quality of the project outcomes (deliverables). The bodies that are involved in this process are:
- Project Coordinator (PC): grant administration (content-related and financial management strategy), communication with and reporting to EACEA.
- Project Manager (PM): appointed by coordinator; operational planning and implementation, communication within consortium.
- Local Project Managers (LPMs): local planning and implementation, communication with PM, selection of staff for participation in mobility´s, organization of meetings and workshops.
- Steering Group (SG): supporting and supervising the project management
- Work Package Leaders (WPLs): co-ordinating all WP tasks to guarantee the production of deliverables in compliance with established time table and WPLs will be responsible for a location of resources and notifying the project co-ordinator on any deviations from the project work plan.
- European Commission: The project will be carried out with assistance from the European Commission (Project Officer and Erasmus+ Offices) and, due to the project nature and objectives, partners will pay attention to involving relevant (external) stakeholders in the assessment of the project milestones.