WP5. INTENSE dissemination and exploitation
The WP5 aims at exploitation and dissemination of INTENSE deliverables to ensure smooth transition of pre-INTENSE post-graduate programs, sustainable operations and growth of the INTENSE international network and national schools. The proposed set of activities will attract broader academic community and non-academic stakeholders to cooperation with INTENSE and its partners (including joining the School by universities and research centres). The measures to enhance the project and (effectively) the INTENSE sustainability through the dissemination of its results include:
– Launching and developing the INTENSE web portal and moderation of online forum discussions on project issues;
– Holding annual INTENSE conferences (2 during the project lifetime) showcasing research, QA and governance achievements related to the INTENSE research training (M3-36);
– Arranging media coverage for important INTENSE events and deliverables in corporative, local and national media, ensuring coverage in social media and regular updates of dedicated FB and Twitter accounts;
– Preparing the INTENSE brochure and newsletter, and circulating them; specifically targeting fee-paying international students;
– Circulating analytical reports and analyses of best practices through the ministries of education, NIS Organisation for Environmental Education (co-hosted by P5) and partner networks in the PCs and beyond;
– Wider outreach activities to HEIs and non-academic stakeholders through information seminars, open international calls for INTENSE training events, stakeholder roundtables, dedicated INTENSE panels or INTENSE co-organised/endorsed conferences (on multidisciplinary environmental issues relevant for the region) followed up by special issues of international peer-reviewed journals.