INTENSE e-science is one-stop information source developed by INTENSE partners in order to support the basic needs of INTENSE students. This includes:
– links to EU environmental services and databases,
– resources on research ethics,
– links to research libraries, models, databases and real-life observations,
– news feeds about conferences, summer schools and seminars,
– information on relevant journals and special issues,
– real-time meteorological, agrometeorological and air pollution observations by Odessa State Environmental University (in Ukrainian)
More details on INTENSE e-science can be found in the presentation.