The INTENSE kick-off meeting was held on 26-27 March 2018 at the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences (BOKU) in Vienna, Austria.
The Meeting was aimed at: getting to know from each other among partners; considering objectives, contents, time schedule, responsibilities etc.; discussion and solution of open problems or critical points; specification of the project planning; definition of Rules and Guidelines for cooperation; discussion on the activities of year 2018; introduction of project management rules and routine; introduction of relevant institutes und their main activities in BOKU.
The event was opened by Kalev Sepp from Estonian University of Life Sciences (EMU) and Hans Peter Nachtnebel from University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences (BOKU). Lisa Kargl delivered a presentation on BOKU. Project overview was presented by Anton Shkaruba (EMU). After individual partner consultations the agendas for the meetings in Ukraine, Mongolia and Vietnam were discussed.
The kick-off meeting participants: Kalev Sepp, Henri Järv, Anton Shkaruba, Diana Pungar (Estonian Life Science University, EE), Hans Peter Nachtnebel, Aron Buzogany, Margarita Calderon-Peter (BOKU, AT), Raimonds Ernsteins, Janis Lapinskis (University of Latvia, LV), Anna Titenko, Kateryna Utkina (Kharkiv National University, UA, Sergiy Stepanenko, Anatolii Polovyi, Oleg Shabliy (Odessa State Environmental University, UA), Volodymir Rozhak, Iryna Shpakivska (Institute of Ecology of the Carpathians NAS of Ukraine, UA), Oyunsanaa Byambasuren, Gerelbaatar Sukhbaatar (National University of Mongolia, MN), Amarjargal Auyrzana, Bayarkhuu Batbayar (Khovd State University, MN), Hoang Thi Thu Huong, Ly Bich Thuy (Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST), VN), Thi Van Ha Nguyen, Xuan Cuong Vu (HoChiMinh City University of Natural Resources and Environment, VN).
- P1 Estonian University of Life Sciences (EMU)
- P2 University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences (BOKU)
- P2 University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences (BOKU) InFER
- P3 University of Latvia (LNU)
- P5 Odessa State Environmental University (OSENU)
- P6 V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University (KKNU)
- P7 Institute for the Carpathians’ Egology of the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences (IECNASU)
- P8 National University of Mongolia (NUM)
- P9 Khovd State University (KHU)
- P10 Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST)